• Added a new Character Encoding setting “Strict character encoding” in the Site Manager / Options tab. When checked, FlashFXP will not attempt to detect UTF-8 mixed with non-UTF-8 text. On servers that do not use UTF-8 certain character encodings may incorrectly detect as UTF-8 and as a result garble the text, checking this setting can avoid the issue. We have seen this issue on Xlight FTP server software when using the character encoding Chinese Simplified (GBK/GB2312)
• Fixed: A slow performance startup issue under a remote terminal session when the window state was maximized.
• Change: When running under a remote terminal session we’ve reduced the amount of memory allowed to be allocated for remote directory caching. The original memory allocation limit was calculated based on a desktop PC and now we a different method for server environments to make FlashFXP more server resource friendly.
• The crash report dialog is now dpi-aware.
• Updated SecureBlackBox library.
• Fixed: In a site profile if the login type was previously set to “Key based” and then changed to “Normal” the previously saved key was still used during authentication and before the password authentication. Now the key authentication is not attempted.
• Added a compatibility fix to workaround a MKD issue with Xlight FTP server.
• Fixed: Some users reported a crash in build 3965 when closing FlashFXP, This should now be fixed.
• Change: CLI switches -localpath= and -remotepath= now update the file browser panes switching between local/remote views to reflect the defined mode.
• Fixed: After re-connecting to a site that has idle timed out the local browser changes the path to the one stored in the site profile and then back to the current directory, an unnecessary step and as a side effect cleared the item selection.
• Change: I have refactored the way we use input dialog prompts within FlashFXP, This change should eliminate a long standing access violation crash that a few customers have experienced when adding a new site in the Site Manager.